Crows Nest Museum and Historical Village
Explore over 21 buildings packed with local history!
A special place from the moment you walk through the front gate.
Be transported into another time and atmosphere with interactive displays.
Show your children how it happened when things moved at a slower pace.
The museum boasts its very own village! Buildings have been lovingly restored by our volunteers who have paid great attention to every detail to make sure that everything is as close to authentic as possible.
Take your time with a self-guiding tour sheet or ask for a guided tour for the group.
Bring your own tucker or we can cater for your family or group - breakfast, morning / afternoon teas and lunches.
Schools are welcome to book ahead and come for the day.
Our Historical Village and Museum allows you to be transported back in time!
The birth place of RAY WHITE REAL ESTATE empire, enjoyed humble beginnings here at Crows Nest.
Come for the day and dress in costume to have a lesson in our Old School House.
Available for Weddings, Christenings, Naming Day or special occasion.
- MUSEUM - Packed full of local history, memorabilia and tribute to the services.
- VILLAGE - 21 buildings from the local district with interactive guides.
- CHURCH - Available for weddings, christenings and special occassions.
- SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS - meetings, christmas and birthdays!
- SCHOOLS - Old School House and costume fun.
- CATERING - Breakfast, Morning and Afternoon Teas and Lunch.
Photo shoot opportunities available with a horse & buggy, old machinery and costumed characters.